In order to locate your ordination date, we need you to provide the following information. We need all of this information in order to be sure we are verifying the correct record, even if you believe your name is likely to be the only one we would have on record.
- Full name
- Full street address where you lived when ordained
- City, State and ZIP code where you lived when ordained
- Full current address if different from above
- Any alternate addresses you might have used when ordained
- Estimated year of ordination, or range of years
- You can submit this information via a support ticket here, or by email to email@example.com. Generally, we can locate and verify dates within 2 business days.
Please also note that you may place an order for ULC materials immediately, even if you don't know your ordination date. You may include the old address information with your order. If ordering online, you will be able to include this message in the special instructions, which you will see at checkout. We will find your ordination date for you prior to processing your order.